Qualifications for Membership:
- MS in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Diploma (D-ortho) in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship (FCPS) in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Honorary membership are given to orthopaedic surgeons or allied professionals who have significantly contributed to the development of orthopaedic surgery in Bangladesh.
- Life membership can be acquired on payment of TK. 10,000 or equivalent. But one must be eligible to become a registered member of Bangladesh Orthopaedic Society before one can apply for life membership.
- An orthopaedic surgeon whose post graduation is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council is eligible to become a registered member of Bangladesh Orthopaedic Society. The final decision to accept an applicant as a registered member will be decided by the Executive Committee of Bangladesh Orthopaedic Society.
To download the Membership form please click the link