Invitation & Guidelines for Submission of Abstract
- Members of Orthopaedic Surgery and allied subjects are invited to submit their abstracts for presentation in BOSCON-2018.
- There will be a special session named "Best Paper Session". The best paper presented will be awarded in that session.
- The presentation must be of original work.
- Paper presented in previous conference will be discouraged.
- Two copies of abstract must be received by the Conference Secretariat before 30 November, 2017. The presenting author should fill in and sign the abstract submission form. The abstracts will be submitted to the scientific committee for review. The scientific committee reserves the right to select abstracts. The presenting author will be notified of the acceptance of paper.
- Abstracts will not be printed nor appeared in the program unless registration fees have been received by 30 November, 2017.
Instructions for Preparation of Abstract
- The abstract must not exceed 300 words.
- The title should be in capital letters at the top of the abstract form.
- Name of the presenting author should be underlined. Text and tables/figures to be typed (not hand written).
- Font size should be 12 and font Times New Roman with single spacing.
- If appropriate, please organize the abstract as follows-
- Purpose of the study
Contact for details:
Prof. Ramdew Ram Kairy
Cell: +88 01711522817
Please Download the Abstract Proforma from below